First a bit about Lady Elliot Island:
Lady Elliot Island is a coral cay located at the southern tip of the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef. Situated within a highly protected ’Green Zone’ the island is a sanctuary for over 1,200 species of marine life and is known for its abundance of manta rays, turtles, amazing array of spectacular marine life and unspoilt coral reef.
It is a must for all Snorkelers, Divers and Nature Lovers and we highly recommend it! Be sure to check out our 'Paradise in Minutes' blog in the NEWS section if you need some more convincing!
Only a short flight from Bundaberg or Hervey Bay Airport, it is an ideal Getaway! If you are only in Bundaberg for a short period than a Day Trip is a perfect option!
We can organise your tickets! Hassle free!
*BOOK A DAY TOUR THROUGH US AND RECIEVE COMPLIMENTARY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST FOR DAY OF TRAVEL ALONG WITH FREE TRANSFER TO & FROM THE BUNDABERG AIRPORT!*
LEI DAY TOUR PRICING & INCLUSIONS:
Adult - $365
Child - $210 (3-12 yrs inclusive)
- 6/7 hours to explore the island and reef
- Return 'Scenic' Air Transfers
- Guided Reef Walk Tour at Low Tide (tide dependent)
- Combine Glass Bottom Boat/Guided Snorkel Tour
- Island Tours
- Buffet Lunch (hot & cold buffet)
- Fish feeding in the Lagoon Fish pool
- Use of Snorkel Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins)
- Snorkel lesson in the Resort Pool (if required)
- Use of Day Guest Facilities (Shower Facilities & Towels)
- Environmental Management Charge
*Flight times subject to change depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
DEPARTS BUNDABERG AIRPORT at 8.40AM (required to be at airport 30 minutes before departure)
DEPARTS LADY ELLIOT ISLAND at 4PM
Flight time roughly 25 minutes
For further important information on LEI be sure to visit www.ladyElliot.com.au